Designing For the Oscars with Kevin Lee Workshop
Join Kevin Lee in Hollywood on March 5th for an exclusive workshop opportunity.
Join Kevin Lee in Hollywood on March 5th for an exclusive opportunity to walk through the step-by-step process of designing for the Oscars. In this Master Class workshop at Kevin Lee’s studios in Los Angeles you will get an inside look into the world of celebrations surrounding the Oscars.
Kevin Lee is a grand trendsetter of today’s time. He is known for the most innovative designs and cutting-edge events. From grand awards shows such as the Oscar’s, Grammy’s and Emmy’s, to over the top weddings, private celebrity events and Hollywood premiers, Kevin Lee finesses each event to create a one of a kind experience.
Kevin Lee has designed weddings and events for A-list celebrities such as Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Kate Hudson, Lisa Vanderpump, Nicolas Cage, along with many other Hollywood stars. Mr. Lee recently custom designed a wedding in Greece for Million Dollar Listings: New York star, Ryan Serhant.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the scope of work outlined for creating the design for the Governor’s Ball
- Review case studies of both past and present-day Oscar Party Events
- Uncover the design process for selecting an Oscar Party Theme
- Create hands-on designs including, floral centerpieces, tablescapes, lighting, and draping
- Understand the methodology used by Kevin and his team to present and produce an Oscar worthy Event Design
Don’t miss out on this exclusive workshop to learn from one of the industries Premier Celebrity Event Planners.
Interested? Apply for this Kevin Lee Workshop Opportunity.