YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
YOU BELONG AT FASHION WEEK
Join the Style Fashion Week team of event producers as a paid Fashion Show Production Intern.
Apply today for training and job placement.
Get your foot in the door with this amazing opportunity to work alongside famous designers, models, and celebrities.
Paid internships available from event management positions, fashion bloggers, photographers, social media managers, event registration staff to VIP hosts and more.
Network with fashion industry elites and be a part of producing this world class event.
This training workshop includes an all access backstage pass to fashion shows and parties, along with the opportunity to qualify for a paid internship position at LA Fashion Week.
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- An interest in fashion and fashion show production, and a desire to learn more about launching a clothing label and producing a fashion show
- Willing and ready to adapt in fast-paced, creative environments
- Comfortable around well-known individuals and able to present in a professional manner
- Driven, enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, works well independently and in team situations
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with LA a plus
Workshop and Training Includes:
1 - CEU's and a certificate of completion in Fashion Show Production
2 - Hands-on internship experience
3 - A letter from Style Fashion Week Producers for your portfolio
4 - Photos of you working and participating in LAFW for your social media, website and portfolio
5 - You will be paid for the internship project you are assigned
6 - Back stage all access pass to watch shows
7 - LAFW Staff T-Shirt
Non-Students/Non Members: $497.00
WEDTECH members: $397.00
Master Class Students: $297.00
*Plus one time $25.00 application fee for paid internship
**Members must be logged in to get member pricing.